||This manual is intended to provide material for the implementation of one session dedicated to children being used by adults to commit crime(CUBAC) within an existing diversion programme .The purpose of the session is to:
- To introduce the participants to the issue of children being used by adults to commit crime, and indicate its international significance,
- To enable children in diversion programmes to examine the range of risk factors relating to offending in general , and define the factors that relate to the individual, the home and family, the school and the community,
- To enable children to identify some of the common situations for children being engaged in crime by adults,
- To provide participants with opportunities to role-play different behavioural responses to CUBAC situations,
- To provide information to children as to where and how to access assistance if this is needed.